Carers Support Guildford

Howards Building
69 - 71 Burpham Lane
Guildford GU4 7NB

Category: Carers

Used in the following map:

Guildford Advice Services

The term Carer refers to someone who looks after a family member, partner or friend in need of help because they are in ill health, frail or have a disability. The help they provide is unpaid. This includes Parent Carers of disabled and special needs children, people caring for someone with mental health problems, and people caring for someone who is substance or alcohol dependant.

Our team of Carers Support Workers visit Carers in their own homes, at another suitable venue or by appointment at our offices. You can talk to one of our team in confidence.