Guildford Rowing Club (GRC) was founded in 1880 and is the only Rowing Club in Guildford. It is also the only Rowing Club based on the River Wey. The stretch of river between GRC and the Pilgrims Way footbridge is used for training, giving an overall length of 1300 metres. The Club had over 250 members who range from 12 years old to over 70, male and female. We are a friendly inclusive club.