Search CommunityWalk:
Create_a_map_small
Mymaps_small



Blank

Holy Trinity Orthodox Church

Address:
1121 N Leavitt Street
Chicago, IL 60622, US

Category: Religious Institutions

Used in the following map:

Labor Trail

Holy Trinity Orthodox Cathedral was completed in 1903 in part because of a $4,000 gift by Tsar Nicholas II (out of his personal funds) and designed by famed Louis Sullivan. It quickly became the most important religious institution for Chicago's Russian colony as well as the most visible symbol of the Russian presence west of the loop.

Photo from:
http://holytrinitycathedral.net/



Photos

99100_s