Fyagh

1600

Church on Lough Erne where, according to Peadar Livingstone, O'Fiaich (anglicized Fee) and were herenachs and vicars of the Parish of Derrybrusk. The herenach was a tenant who farmed the parish land and cared for the church. The Fees were a Cineal Eoghain family, a branch of the Ui Neill.

GB

East window (interior) and East Window (exterior) of the old church at Derrybrusk.

Foy/Fee Map