Urban Lane begins at Beartown Road between Fairview and Loretto and runs to Fairview Road, about 2000 feet west of Littrell Road.
By 1915, with the formation of the Fairview First Congregational Methodist Church, the Bluesprings (Bluewater Creek) community became known as Fairview. The land for the church was donated by James Urban, and the land for the cemetery by Mary Catherine Urban Literal. Their parents [of Prussian descent] had homesteaded at Fairview.
Littrell Family Places
Road trips; sightseeing; points of intrest; Littrell, Belew/Comer, Luttrell, Urban, and Ezell family research.
Visit www.littrellfamil.net for more.