1063 Old Union Church
Marker reads, Legislative Act of 1795 gave right to 200 acres for each settler in Green River country. This brought many from Carolinas. Among them were Baptists, two preachers, who constituted Union Church in 1795. John Hightower, first pastor, served until 1813. Meeting house shared with other denominations. Services through Civil War while most did not. The present building erected in 1866.
Mapping Kentucky History Warren County Markers
T.C. Cherry Elementary STLP Ethan Kendelbaugh, Caleb Goodman Blake Forshee, Ani Compton, Tyaira Watkins & William H. Natcher Elementary STLP