West End Theatre

Kenny

Opened in 1916, closed in the 1950s, and demolished in about 1965. A 1921 weekly program was handed down by the James and Charlotte Mae McDonald Kenny family, who lived nearby then at 220 N. Leclaire Ave., then 4715 W. Maypole Ave. Daughter Bunny was 14 in 1921.

US

IL

Chicago

West Side

121 N Cicero Ave

Chicago Map