St. Stephen's Church

Church

Established in 1924. John Alfred and Jane Drueke Biggins were married here in 1937. Parish of William and Rose Smith Drueke after they moved to Seminole in 1953. Daughter Marian maried John Ederer here in 1954. Will was buried from here in 1956, and Rose in 1973.

US

MI

East Grand Rapids

745 Rosewood Ave SE

Grand Rapids Map