Create_a_map_small
Mymaps_small



Blank

7th Day Adventist School/ Southeast Asia Union College

Address:
273A Upper Serangoon Road

Category:

Used in the following map:

Local Upper Serangoon History Sites

The San Yu Adventist School is made up of two schools: the San Yu High School (1958) and the Seventh-day Adventist School (1907). Located as a private school atop a raised hill owned and run by the Seventh-day Adventist Mission, the school started as the Eastern Training School in a house called Mount Pleasant off Thomson Road. It was later relocated to 273A Upper Serangoon Rd in 1921.

In 1996, the government acquired the land to construct the NE MRT line and demolished the school.



Photos

578939_s 578940_s