It's not technically demolished, but the building has been changed so much it might as well.
A southern portion was built as the new infirmary by Kemper Goodwin in 1953. Victor Shill was tapped to produce a two-story expansion in 1968. With the university desperately needing a larger health service, the Goodwin part was torn down and built from scratch and the Shill part was extensively remodeled. It's very, very different from what it was.