Barony Hall, Castle Street. This large church was finished in 1890, the design of architects J.J. Burnet (1857-1938) and J.A. Campbell (1859-1909). For a long time this beautiful building was unused, but now it is the Congregation Hall of the University Of Strathclyde, where graduation ceremonies, awards and other events are held. The hall is topped by an intricate spire called a "fleche", which means "arrow". There are several stained glass windows which were fitted into the hall between 1935 and 1955, by the artists Herbert Hendrie, Douglas Hamilton and William Wilson.