The following information provided by Donna Reiner: The building was slated to open August 1, 1946. The warehouse, estimated to cost $450,000, would include room for expansion, a steel roof, a model grocery store, frozen food storage rooms, loading dock at freight car and truck level, and modern fluorescent lighting systems. Over the years, the building had a number of different food related businesses in it. For example, in the 1951 city directory, there were 8 food businesses listed including General Sales. General Sales only appears in the city directories from the 1947/48-1954 at this address. Over time, it has also been vacant. This eventually became Fry’s Food Stores general office by the late 1960s. In 1973, it was listed as the Motorola Warehouse Distribution (the only nonfood related listing). However, the site was not even listed in the 1973 & 1974 directories.