Create_a_map_small
Mymaps_small



Blank

Lanarkshire House

Category: Historic Building

Used in the following map:

University of Strathclyde and around

Lanarkshire House, 191 Ingram Street

This building was erected in 1841 and was designed by the architect David Hamilton (who also worked on Royal Exchange Square and Gallery Of Modern Art). But the facade which faces Ingram Street was added in 1879 by Burnet. The figure on the left represents Britannia, with her Union shield and trident. Lanarkshire House has now been turned into a restaurant.



Photos

152513_s 152514_s