Waukegan’s Lithuanian-Americans do not seem to have written their history as Slovenian-Americans and Finnish-Americans did, so we know considerably less about Lithuanian Hall than we do about Workers Hall and Slovenic National Home.
Lithuanian Hall, according to one report, replaced previous frame buildings at the same address that also served the Lithuanian immigrant community. The cornerstone is dated 1929, but it is not known who erected it. St. Bartholomew, the Lithuanian national parish, was a few blocks north. In between was the Lithuanian Cooperative Trading Company, established in 1920. In 1939, the Lithuanian Building and Loan Association and the St. Bartholomew Society were meeting at the hall.
The building continues to serve as an immigrant social center. Today, it houses Hacienda del Norte.