Approximate site of farm of Nathaniel Wing (1724-1771). This farm passed down through his son, Lemuel (1756-1824), Lemuel's son William (1790-1835)to William's son, Oliver Cromwell (1826-1895). Oliver's widow, Delilah (Kendrick) Wing, sold the house out of the family in 1908.
This house was still standing (and had residents) in 1969 (when it was advertised for sale in the Feb 1969 Yankee magazine), but had collapsed soon afterward.
Home sometimes called the Oliver Wing House. Also called "The Enclosure" in some deeds as it was enclosed in the middle of the pine trees.