Create_a_map_small
Mymaps_small



Blank

Paya Lebar Outpatient Dispensary

Category:

Used in the following map:

Local Upper Serangoon History Sites

The Outdoor Dispensary, Paya Lebar, was the first of the five projected rural dispensaries to be completed, and was opened on 8th November, 1922, with Assistant Surgeon NN Mitra incharge.It was an instant success with 533 patients being seen in the the 7 weeks examination.



Photos

578832_s 578834_s 578835_s 578836_s