Create_a_map_small
Mymaps_small



Blank

Physical Sciences Center

Category: Education

Used in the following map:

Modern Phoenix Neighborhoods

1957-60 (wings B and C); 1964 (wing D); 1968 (wing A/Wexler Hall). Wings B and C are exactly like Life Sciences Center A, wing D has some different window styles, and wing A (the southernmost wing), designed by Kemper and his son Michael, features a massive eight-story tower.

Kemper and Michael also designed Physical Sciences F (opened 1976); the latter also did the small Physical Sciences G (opened 1979).