Create_a_map_small
Mymaps_small



Blank

St Gabriels' Primary School

Address:
2, Highland Road

Category:

Used in the following map:

Local Upper Serangoon History Sites

St Gabriel's Primary was built as a seperate premise in 1969. The entire primary section (once just 3 Primary School classes in 1953) along Upper Serangoon Road had grown to 31 classes moved to their new premises at 2 Highland Road.

The Singapore Pastoral Institute moved in when St Gabriel's Primary was relocated to new present site at Lorong Chuan in 1988.



Photos

578888_s 578889_s