The West End Community Network brings together the long-standing community associations of London's West End to work together on subjects of common interest.
Our web site is at:http://www.casweb.org/westend
If there was only one reason for us to collaborate it can be seen at:http://www.communitywalk.com/478656
We act as the voice for the residents and independent businesses of the West End matters of Quality of Life.
The local authorities that cover our area of interest are City of Westminster and the London Borough of Camden. We may also consult with The Mayors Office, TfL, Met Police and other stakeholders.
1. To share experience and expertise and knowledge on topics of interest to all in the area.
2. To raise concerns and views of residents and local businesses in the area to Local and Central Government bodies and acting as a consultative body on topics of mutual interest and concerns.
3. To reflect the interests and expertise of our unique constituency comprising the urban villages which make up London’s West End in order to bring about improvements which are in the interests of residents, workers and visitors to our city centre.
4. To be involved in issues which are of interest across the West End. Where issues are restricted to a specific area then the Amenity Society or Societies which cover that area are best placed to deal with them.
5. Promoting Civic Social Responsibility, Quality of Life and the Preservation of our best Architectural Heritage.
We cover Bloomsbury, Holborn & Covent Garden, Fitzrovia, Marylebone, Soho, Mayfair & St James's.